- Bleaching plant-Brugman + Benninger
- Mercerizing-Goller + Benninger
One of the key factors for the production of super soft-handed, rich look and enhanced color depth the unmatched aesthetics to the fabric is Ammonia Treatment/Ammonia Mercerizing.
Conventional Mercerizing: Though caustic mercerizing has its advantages but it imparts harshness to fabric and makes it rough. As compared to caustic, ammonia treatment gives a very soft and gentle treatment producing a rich and luxurious feel and aesthetics.
Ahmad Jamal is the only processing facility in Pakistan having the state-of-the-art ammonia mercerizing from Lafer-Italy, which is a jewel in rest of chain of processes.
- Pad Batch
- Pad Dry-Kyoto
- Pad Steam-Benninger+Goller
- Capable of catering to very short runs especially suitable for fashion business.
- Produce excellent Vat, Reactive, Sulphur, and Disperse colors
- Fine Manufacturer of Premium Brilliant Whites
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 1000 meters per color